Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cannelloni Tips

Kate G

My favourite is ricotta and silverbeet filling in fresh pasta, with a creamy pumpkin sauce over it all. Mmmmmm.

Pumpkin and chicken stock and some cream or sour cream and whatever I feel like cooking up with it. Once cooked bamix it nice and smooth. Then put it on cannelloni and then cheese it up then bake and eat. Then sit there for a while after since it is so yummy and I am a piglet and ate too much...

Debbie k

I use left over bolognaise sauce or sometimes spinach, ricotta, a little feta and some corn kernels. Cover with some bottled Napolitano sauce and bake for half an hour or so. It needs to be quite liquidy, so I keep checking and add water as needed.

When I cook cannelloni, I use fresh lasagne sheets and roll the filling up. It may be cheating, but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment